New hotel bus
VW ID. Buzz with complete e-drive
In the gradual renewal of our vehicle fleet, which we use for transporting guests and for transporting materials for the hotel business, we also want to incorporate the idea of sustainability.
Vehicles for transporting guests that are getting a little long in the tooth will continue to be used in the BELVEDERE HOTEL FAMILY for transporting materials and will be replaced by new vehicles that are as sustainable as possible. The completely electrically powered VW ID. Buzz, which was launched on the market in autumn 2022, was the ideal replacement. With the VW ID. Buzz, however, it is not only the emission-free e-drive that is sustainable. For example, the steering wheel rim is made of synthetic leather. The seat covers, floor coverings and interior headlining are made from recycled materials. The fabric made of SEAQUAL® yarn consists of approx. 10% plastic collected from the sea, the remaining 90% is made of PES (recycled PET bottles). The ArtVelours «ECO» consists of 71% recycled material. Bio-based vehicle paints and the use of renewable raw materials additionally optimise the environmental properties of the ID. Buzz. In addition, the high-voltage batteries are taken back by VW at the end of their automotive life cycle and processed for secondary use, for example as electricity storage for photovoltaic systems in houses.