24.09.2023 - 29.09.2023
From CHF 1050 per person
StradivariFEST Scuol at the Belvedere
With the «StradivarFEST», a concert series of international standard takes place every year. The concert-giving Stradivari Quartet plays all over the world, including London, New York, Tokyo, Beijing, Hamburg and of course at various locations in Switzerland. Every autumn, the quartet makes a guest appearance in the Lower Engadine with its «StradivariFEST» and plays concerts at special venues such as Tarasp Castle and in the churches of Lavin, Sent and Scuol.
Our offer is per person incl. culinary | bath | spa | wellness | fitness | mountain | bus | postbus | train (more detailed description under services).
- 5 overnight stays at the Belvedere
- Daily alpine gourmet breakfast buffet
- 4 dinners as part of half board
- 1 Tavolata in the gourmet restaurant GuardaVal
- 4 concerts as part of the StradivariFEST with apero
- 3 transfers to the concerts
And also included:
- Engadin Bad Scuol, daily unlimited admission also on the day of arrival and departure
- PostBus all lines between Brail and Martina, incl. S-charl (excl. bike transport)
- Rhaetian Railway to Zernez (excl. bike transport)
- Motta Naluns mountain railway (according to operating times)
- ORIGYM Fitness, participation in Open Gyms and 2 courses of your choice per stay.
- Guest card for free or discounted participation in holiday activities
Ask for the discounted Vereina car transport tickets.
The «from price» is calculated in category D in the lowest seasonal period. Other categories, seasons and weekends with surcharge.
Preview on the StradivariFEST concerts:
Monday, 25.9.2023, 5.00 p.m.
Church Sent, String quartet
Tuesday, 26.9.2023, 5.00 p.m.
Church Ardez, String quartet
Wednesday, 27.9.2023, 5.00 p.m.
Church Scuol, Stradivari Orchestra: Vivaldi Seasons
Thursday, 28.9.2023, 5.00 p.m.
Tarasp Castle, Duos